Come on ownup Whoes CRAZY! me first I admit im as crazy as a bucket of soapy frogs
....i was never crazy before 2wap
CRAZYNESS!
13 replies
116 views
So means, u got crazy for 2wap ever since u joined? 
Say thanks 2 2wap
Yeah bah perhaps 2waps a corrupted me bonse 

yeah i agree wit u
I need to go rehabilitation coz i been addicted to this site. I guess smarty add some formula or voodoo
Its not only you, its many of us. 
I hav lost my crazyness & learnt 2 bhave a lyk a man...
Dnt I.?
2wap is all day fun
I'm fuckin crazy! But what-eva I have fun. Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I want! Yeah I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body, I'll do what I want. I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I want!
I roam with twelve gangs! And we only commit hate crimes! What-evah! I'll do what I want!
What-evah! I ran for Congress and won. Then I had sex with an intern, killed her, and hid her body! What-evah, I'll do what I want! - Eric Cartman
Aye nobody else?
Cool dude mr sinister
you seen English Y/N?
We know what you mean
think we all can relate to that, if not...I speak for myself 
AGREE WIHT OYOU