*ELVIS PRESLEY*
You look like an angel
Walk like an angel
Talk like an angel
But I got wise
You're the devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise
You fooled me with your kisses
You cheated and you schemed
Heaven knows how you lied to me
You're not the way you seemed
You look like an angel
Walk like an angel
Talk like an angel
But I got wise
You're the devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise
I thought that I was in heaven
But I was sure surprised
Heaven help me, I didn't see
The devil in your eyes
You look like an angel
Walk like an angel
Talk like an angel
But I got wise
You're the devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise
*devil in disguise*
13 replies
119 views
Sleep like an angel 
Lovely lyrics 
i love d way angels sleep
nyc 
Aye who's the artist?
-mister-sinister-: Aye who's the artist?
ELVIS PRESLEY Hmm, Nice
hey its cool one
Elvis nice
ACIDized: Aye who's the artist?
ELVIS Awesome! I'm looking for the mp3 if some one cud upload it pls?
Someone:
one of the best Lyrics i read in last few months.
I miss you terribly my friend RIP. You,ll allways be on my mind and I know that u are an Angel in heaven now