2WAP

Computer Engineer

12 replies 151 views
#2
Whenever i play game it gets shut down after indefinite time. Powerbutton still glows. Have to press and hold it to switch it off completely. When i had only one hard disk there was not this problem but since i inserted one more this problem started. Two different os in two hdd. Cant find the reason because now in both the hdd the same game if installed yields same result. Nvidia 9600 GT 2GB AND 1GB RAM. Played all recent games with this machine
#4
I've just 15GB allotted to C (system) drive which is almost always full. Without formatting i wanna increase the memory. Is there anyway of allocating some extra space from my other drives to this one?
#5
SpArKo: I've just 15GB allotted to C (system) drive which is almost always full. Without formatting i wanna increase the memory. Is there anyway of allocating some extra space from my other drives to this one?
I DO THIS FREQUENTLY; use easeus partition master home or server edition and its free/ easy to find on any scene releasing site;
#7
What games do you play ? I guess you should upgrade your RAM.
allexclusive: Whenever i play game it gets shut down after indefinite time. Powerbutton still glows. Have to press and hold it to switch it off completely. When i had only one hard disk there was not this problem but since i inserted one more this problem started. Two different os in two hdd. Cant find the reason because now in both the hdd the same game if installed yields same result. Nvidia 9600 GT 2GB AND 1GB RAM. Played all recent games with this machine
#8
allexclusive: I DO THIS FREQUENTLY; use easeus partition master home or server edition and its free/ easy to find on any scene releasing site;
Thank u so much. I will try to find out smiley
#9
allexclusive: I guess this is sound card absent problem?
Most likely it is because of graphic cards, they are either unavailable or not of correct configuration as per required by that game. Update your drivers too. I used to face similar probs cuz of that.
#10
i have all recent drivers and when i was with one hdd this did not happen; recent games means all recently released games ; i will upgrade RAM later; i guess this is either sound card absent problem or sata - pata cable problem as i have two sata HDD and one pata DVD writer; RAM may not be a problem as games with requirements of 1 G.B. RAM also gets my PC off! when only browsing its ok; and i use firefox and opera together splitting the screen and open many tabs at the same time ! so RAM is ok !
#12
allexclusive: sparko did u get the download link? its there already in resize ur dries - pined topic
Thanks again dude. I didnt try to search it yet, but great that u showed me way directly to the file smiley I will download it soon.

Log in or join to reply.