fit into your jeans
15 replies
265 views
Fits of jeans are determined by
current styles, sex, and by the
manufacturer. Here are some of
the cuts and styles of jeans for
you to consider:
Ankle jeans
Baggy jeans
Boot-cut jeans
Boy cut or Boyfriend (for women)
see more
narrow bottom slim fit 
It doesnt matter to me. Any jeans looks good on me.
Mag: narrow bottom slim fit 
same me Regular straight? I prefer that one.. Hate the one with narrow bottom.. So feminine.
Bootcut for me
i hate jeans
boot cut or straight cut..
Regular jeans.
i so much prefer boot cut jeans.
I preffer d boot cut n straight
Boot-leg jeans
I'm not a bootleg fan. I prefer straight cut and most especially, my favourite is Skinny Jeans that hug my Apple-bottoms and shapely legs. 
Strevh jeans
Fit to leg and stronger free and fit to back