stylish bedrooms
27 replies
220 views
Great stuff
thanks for sharing. Wish i had one like these.
Nice pics janu
I especially like the last one. But,my bedroom is more beautiful than these
, it's red and black
A store room is better than my bed room 
AfaQue: A store room is better than my bed room 
Oh, did u take pics of my bungalow? I don't like intruders.. huh
SpArKo: Oh, did u take pics of my bungalow? I don't like intruders.. huh
The beds are so small I am sure I will fall down in the middle of the night, so good view but to be used? No thanks 
ma bedroom not yet finish yet coz im not in ma own home long time ago...but i like d lst pic....cool
fu9it1v3: The beds are so small I am sure I will fall down in the middle of the night, so good view but to be used? No thanks 
its for single person.. i`ll sleep on floor n amela on bed AfaQue: its for single person.. i`ll sleep on floor n amela on bed
or she`s sleep above me on bed 

i lyk d second to d last pic..simple yet elegant though my room symbolized my personality..simple but seductive,clean n organized
AfaQue:
how many bathrooms do u`ve??
Not too many bro, probably 10-15 SpArKo: Not too many bro, probably 10-15 
GrUnGePrInCe:
Someday kill me
what do you do with so many bath rooms ?
One for peeing, another for bigger work and one for bathing SpArKo: One for peeing, another for bigger work and one for bathing
Repeat the same next day in other bathrooms, lol
off topic AfaQue: off topic
but its my topic.. can do anythin 
It's certainly not off-topic. You're infact talking about my bathroom, which you've exposed publicly =PSpArKo: It's certainly not off-topic. You're infact talking about my bathroom, which you've exposed publicly =P
gp.. sparko stays in hostel.. u know common toilets na??AfaQue: gp.. sparko stays in hostel.. u know common toilets na??
hell yeah, that's what we have here.. common bathrooms, toilets. =Pi d0nt like 0ne 4m them! C0z i have better than my washroom
Mine will b beta dan dis








