Hey girls,what size purses do you prefer? Do you like small shoulder/hand bags or bigger ones?
I like big bags, and I usually throw everything in there, things I need and don't need, and some which I might need
What about you which one you like and why?
Oh, and you guys can also give your view if you wear a purse(there are man-purse/bags.) I'd like to know what guys put in their bags
..
What size purses do you prefer?
24 replies
183 views
i carry my school bag always.. to keep my shoes.. wrist watch.. water bottle.. 
I always prefer a classic leather wallet [black or deep brown], and place it in my back pocket.
Ofcourse, it contains money, cards, stamp size photos of someone, important notes like numbers etc, coins
and SIM 
GrUnGePrInCe: I always prefer a classic leather wallet [black or deep brown], and place it in my back pocket.
So far true for me. It contains anything but money.. =PThats not true, you have only money =P
SpArKo: So far true for me. It contains anything but money.. =P
My Gf has fat purse but she grabs my money to fill it
AfaQue: i carry my school bag always.. to keep my shoes.. wrist watch.. water bottle.. 
what are your shoes doing in your bag januGrUnGePrInCe: I always prefer a classic leather wallet [black or deep brown], and place it in my back pocket.
Ofcourse, it contains money, cards, stamp size photos of someone, important notes like numbers etc, coins
and SIM 
there are really nice modern man bags broAmela: what are your shoes doing in your bag janu
?
i love walkin naked jaan Amela: there are really nice modern man bags bro
you should get one, I know Afaaq will
yes.. i`ll keep my clothes too than Amela: what are your shoes doing in your bag janu
?
he put his shoes in his bag sissy coz he dnt wnt bcum old....he walkin w/out shoesi love big bag coz i can put ol things i need nd also things i dnt need
But i dnt wnt to gve u sissy amela

_FiRe_fLiEs_: he put his shoes in his bag sissy coz he dnt wnt bcum old....he walkin w/out shoes
they`ll be clean n tidy in my bag.. AfaQue: they`ll be clean n tidy in my bag.. 
_FiRe_fLiEs_: i love big bag coz i can put ol things i need nd also things i dnt need
But i dnt wnt to gve u sissy amela

don take her bag jaan.. she steal bags from showrooms AfaQue: don take her bag jaan.. she steal bags from showrooms 
Amela: there are really nice modern man bags bro
you should get one, I know Afaaq will
Just carry card holders and keep my cash in my socks. Too many pick pockets here xD
I prefer it neither 2 big nor 2 small
Nevr use any type of bag ...
I dont use bags. I keep my phone and money in my pocket