i would like to apologise to a nameless user... Or ab0ve p0ster
i'm sorry that i called you a snakefaced ***** ugly natured ****** *******ing **********bag *********flapped ******************evil *************** piece of ********* and ********* with a ***** hanging from ***** and *****ing ****** and ****ers while ****** and eating McDonalds***
*ap0l0gise in public*
54 replies
359 views
I am sorry that i haV cleared urs topic 
no apologies
No apologies 
i apologise 4 peeping while takin ur bath.
Sorry @ all

Sorry
4
my each nd every
little or big
mistake. . . . . . .
Plz forgive me.
@ . . . . . . . .my buddy
.
No apologies
THE_SPEAR_KING: Sorry
4
my each nd every
little or big
mistake. . . . . . .
Plz forgive me.
@ . . . . . . . .my buddy
.
I forgive you, just don't do it again okay. no apologie 
I really dont no wat i hd done. . . . . . . . . .
I really dont know wat i hd done. . . . . . . . . .
THE_SPEAR_KING: I really dont no wat i hd done. . . . . . . . . .
I'll pm you the reason.Waiting
. . . . . . . . . . .
priya: I'll pm you the reason.
THE_SPEAR_KING: I really dont no wat i hd done. . . . . . . . . .
what u had't ??sfLaMes: 
bhai
tu kyun pareshaan hai.

THE_SPEAR_KING: Waiting
. . . . . . . . . . .
got it?priya: got it?
yup.
TnxTHE_SPEAR_KING:
yup.
Tnx
You're welcome.