2WAP

The memorable movie quotes

252 replies 1,972 views
Use this thread to share your favourite movie quotes and lines of dialogue,the best film speeches and monologues. - Don't forget to add the source of your favorite quote. please note: If you add a quote in your native language, please also post english translation.
#4
"I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that sooner or later one of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine,I'll regret it for the rest of my life...because I know in my heart you're the only one for me." ~from Runaway Bride
#6
One in Hindi.. Jo chauka udte hue jaye usey chhakka kehte hai. (Means- The four (in cricket) that goes flying is called a sixer) smiley - Amir Khan in Delhi Belly
#13
Tu ne Maa Ka Dudh Piya Hai to Samne aa.. smiley MOST COMMON YET FAMOUS DIALOGUE translated: If u`ve drunk ur mother's milk then come on (in front of me which would mean FACE ME Coward dont hide)
#17
"I love you.I am who I am because of you. you are every reason,every hope and every dream I've ever had,and no matter what happens to us in the future,every day we are together is the greatest gift of my life. i will always be yours." ~From The Notebook
#20
"The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back." ~ Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama

Log in or join to reply.