2WAP

Ordinary Song

4 replies 76 views
Just an ordinary song
To a special girl like u
From the simple guy
Who's so in love with u

I may not have much to show
No diamonds that glow
No limousines
To take u where u go

But if u ever find urself
Tired of all the games u play
When the world seems so unfair
U can count on me to stay
Just take some time
To lend an ear
To this ordinary song

Just an ordinary song
To a special girl like u
From the simple guy
Who's so in love with u

I don't even have the looks
To make u glance my way
The clothes i wear
They just seem so absurd

But deep inside of me is u
U give life to what i do
All those years may see u through
Still I'll be waiting here for u
If u have time
please lend an ear
To this ordinary song

Just an ordinary song
To a special girl like u
From the simple guy
Who's so in love with YOU. . .smiley

Log in or join to reply.