2WAP

Backstreet boys:-More than that

5 replies 95 views
I can see that you've been crying You can't hide it with a lie Whats the use in you denying that what you have is wrong I heard him promise you forever But forevers come and gone Baby,he would say whatever It takes to keep you blind To the truth between the line,oh Chorus: I will love you more than that I won't say the words then take them back Don't give loneliness a chance Baby listen to me when i say I will love you more than that Baby you deserve much better Whats the use in holding on Don't you see is now or never Cause i just cant be friends Baby knowing in the end, that........ Chorus-repeat Theres not a day that passes by I don't wonder why we haven't tried It's not too late to change your mind So take my hand,don't say goodbye Chorus-repeat

Log in or join to reply.