Never give up.
Do not give up ever.
Never, ever, ever, in nothing, great or small, important or trivial.
Do not ever give up, if not in front of your principles or common sense.
Never give up in front of the force.
Never give up in front of the apparent overwhelming superiority of the enemy.
Do not give up ever
16 replies
169 views
I never give up in dropping my valuable posts in such topics..
I never give up in making freeposts..never ever ever will..
bLaCk_LiSt3d: I never give up in making freeposts..never ever ever will..
Yes, all the little things in life matter 
shacc:

hey ..
How r u?TheMouse: Yes, all the little things in life matter 
like mice Yes so so true. Encouraging 
bLaCk_LiSt3d: hey ..
How r u?
fine and youInspiring
However, I know when to give up and when to keep trying.
keep posting,and never give up lol
shacc: fine and you
superb here,ey I deactivated my fb acc..I"ll add u once I activated itI will never give up
bLaCk_LiSt3d: superb here,ey I deactivated my fb acc..I"ll add u once I activated it
ok let's have a nice timenever give up!
Nice.

Like nic