2WAP

My Best Friend

8 replies 89 views
I have found a friend who knew everything I felt she knew my every weakness and the problems I've been dealt She understood my wonders and listened to my dreams. She listened to how I felt about life and love and knew what it all means Not once did she interrupt me or tell me I was wrong she understood what I was going through and promised she'd stay long I reached out to this friend to show her that i care to pull her close and let her know how much I need her there When I cry she helps me out when I'm happy she hears me shout when I grin she knows I'm really mad because she is my best friend she can tell when I'm sad She is there in thick and thin She is my best friend She hear's me out when I want to talk she helps me out when I get mad she is the bestest friend I've ever had So hear me out when I say you're the light in my day you are the moon in my night you shine very bright you are the bestest friend I have and I miss you

Log in or join to reply.