Oh why you look so sad
The tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
Cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less
Chorus:
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
So if you're mad get mad
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey,what you got to hide
I get angry too
Well I'm a lot like you
When you're standing at the
crossroads
And don't know which path to
choose
Let me come along
Cause even if you're wrong
Chorus:
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into you darkest
hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
And when,when the night falls
on you baby
You feeling all alone
You won't be on your own
Chorus:
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into you darkest
hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
Oh I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I'll Stand By You-The Carpenters
6 replies
121 views
A song for my Aj
I like this one
,we all need someone to stand by us when we are happy and sad..
Kickin it old school..nice one baby cuzi
Ice-Fairy: A song for my Aj
n wat abt me huh,,,, Love this song