Can you manage your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly life if your power supply got discontinued ? How would you cope going back to basics living old style with NO Power NO gagets/appliances
Electricity vital?
15 replies
151 views
For me It would be vastly different but living in remote area of uk im forced to manage with power outages in winter sometimes but still manage with some low battery items thanks to wind turbine and solar panel but they wont power washing machine heat the home or light the home for many many hours..but its nice to be forced to manage knowing a few days later it will be restored to full
ive managed for a few weeks not sure how it wld b for months or years in a house if i was camping tho i mite b able to
I agree with jay6600, there's hardly any electricity supply in the UK; without my flintstones I'd be damned.
The stone to stone theory lol.
I still live in the era where power outage is pretty much a part of our life.. But battery operated items are helping us a lot 
i am sure,i can manage it.if u have 80Watt solar panel and 290-310A battery so it can go for a long time.
I'd use large solar pannels and generators. Like would suck without power,dont wanna go in that stone age era ever.
Everything, if not, most things around me depend on electricity to operate. Laundry, ironing clothes, even food- vital for survive depend on electricity- some people use electrical stove. So I cannot possibly live without electricity...
Half a day I could cope, but for more than a day, no. I would start to complain. I maybe able to just go out without clothes being ironed etc, but without electricity life is so much difficult.
Spoon: ive managed for a few weeks not sure how it wld b for months or years in a house if i was camping tho i mite b able to
We are use to that in Nigeria.Depends on stone
I'd die after da first day
good 4 life
Electricity very useful.