Online and MP3
14 replies
99 views
I find that the phone would load slow when I listen to mp3s while browsing...
No they dont. Mine is s40 so the loading of pages is slower. The phone works slow.
Doesnt happen to me.. Which phone u use?
It doesnt affect my phone.
SpArKo: Doesnt happen to me.. Which phone u use?
Nokia E63. Perhaps the opera gets slower when I listen to mp3? No problema
I use a similar version of the phone.. E71.
It doesn't affect me still.
I used to listen to music and surf the internet on my laptop and always pluged in to nearest power outlet. It almost killed my battery due to overheating and now I just get 70 minutes of back up on my 4400mAh Li-Ion battery.
I use 2 phones if I need to listen to mp3 and browse together. Which I borrow ofcourse. 
My fone can handle multitasking very well so that's not an issue @ all.
Buy an ipod! Phones realy arent ideal for music, it eats battery and you end up charging your phone constantly. If you mean listen to music online spottify is avalible on most smart phones.
not in my phone
Yes it can work's in my symbian 
Yeah i can litsn.... And sound quality is much better then phone music player. I love to play song's on my android