Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire
They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh Girl
You stand by me
I'm forever yours faithfully ....
Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns to make us smile
Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am lost without you
And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh girl
You stand by me
I'm forever yours
Faithfully
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Faithfully
I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
Ever yours
Faithfully
im am yours faithfully
12 replies
84 views
Wow nice 
GrUnGePrInCe: Wow nice 
oh thanks .... i suggest u dedicate this to ur love one ...... Wow sure 
scarllete: oh thanks .... i suggest u dedicate this to ur love one ...... 
GrUnGePrInCe: Wow sure 
Thanks but who is the artist btw
scarllete:
lucky the gurl .......... im sure she will be love it......
who might be that gurl ????????? 
GrUnGePrInCe: Thanks but who is the artist btw
originally journey .........but many famous artist singers revive it......... Okay would you add a new one again.
scarllete: originally journey .........but many famous artist singers revive it......... 
im forever yours faithfully...U' 
lady_xyrelle: im forever yours faithfully...U' 
Nice dear 
Wow nice
hmmm who might be the gurl...