green lantern
26 replies
247 views
never watched it hun...tell I more bout it
Never know such movie bro
Must still watch it
Never watched it.
not yet i'm still waiting 4the premier here!
Latrine talking of lantern, so similar sounding
I didn't watch it yet and anyway i expected it to be pathetic.
Atleast i hoped it would be an entertainer.
not a failure tho
SpArKo: Latrine talking of lantern, so similar sounding
I didn't watch it yet and anyway i expected it to be pathetic.
lol..Never watched it.
No never heard the name before
Nope, never watched it.
It is littel bit nice
Dunrichie: Never know such movie bro
me tooyea,didnt really care for it..i dont recommend it 2 anyone.
not too bad
seen it. Better than expected.
nice movie, i wud luv to hav dat power
Fantastic movie
latrine: this movie was a waste of time in my opinion ...anybody else watched it?
i wont watch that,its just waste