A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:
Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles. Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts. After months of careful research,
MALE & FEMALE procedures have been developed. Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender. *******************************
MALE PROCEDURE:
1. Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Put down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and
withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Put window up.
7. Drive off.
*******************************
FEMALE PROCEDURE:
(What is really funny is that most of
this part is the truth!!!!)
1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required
amount to align car window with the
machine.
3. Set parking brake, put the window
down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents
on to passenger seat to locate card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will
call them back and hang up.
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
9. Re-insert card the right way.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
11. Enter PIN.
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct
PIN.
13. Enter amount of cash required.
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
15. Retrieve cash and receipt.
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
17. Write debit amount in cheque
register and place receipt in back of
chequebook.
18. Re-check makeup.
19. Drive forward 2 feet.
20. Reverse back to cash machine.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card
holder, and place card into the slot provided!
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off
25. Redial person on cell phone.
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
27. Release Parking Brake.
THIS IS FOR A MAN WHO NEEDS A
LAUGH, AND TO THE LADIEs who can handle it.
And they need a laugh, too!!!!!
Male Vs Female
31 replies
233 views
VERY LONG FEMALE PROCEDURE 
I Cant Stop My Laughing .. Very Interesting Observation ,,, Keep It Up
Not all females are like that,i'll let this slide
no....not all ladies r lyk dat =P
Hahaha, u r absolutely right..
Ok... I agree I might have to reverse and try again to get closer to the machine. But the rest is not true. My handbag maybe a mess, but my wallet has a special place in it. And the atm card is in it. I dont wear make up. I know my pin by heart and I know exactly which way to insert the card.
However, I know some guys who check themselves in the mirror, insert the card the wrong way, can't find the card, etc.
So there! =P lol!
_EHV_: VERY LONG FEMALE PROCEDURE 
Yes and funny too.This can be true.
0mg its a gud one
Hehe, well okay then but we're not so complicated
Crystal:
ok
itz true I agreE
true..
What? Is this some kind of stereotyping?
Kumz: Ok... I agree I might have to reverse and try again to get closer to the machine. But the rest is not true. My handbag maybe a mess, but my wallet has a special place in it. And the atm card is in it. I dont wear make up. I know my pin by heart and I know exactly which way to insert the card.
However, I know some guys who check themselves in the mirror, insert the card the wrong way, can't find the card, etc.
So there! =P lol!
Thats great and funny.,women took their time whenever they want 2 work
lol really funny..