Lately we have been noticing that vampires have become popular these days. Any ideas of what might cause this?
Vampire Love
35 replies
365 views
Twilight perhaps? 
Vampires have always been appealing to people over a long time even before the release of twilight. Maybe it is cause of their attributes and myth that they are beautiful and powerfull than any human being. Many novels and movies made on them since 19th century were bit hits.
*Many novels written and movies made on them since 19th century were big hits.
This is because of the interest people attach to It.
I hate vampires' film... I could remember d last vampire film I watch is blade.... I was still very young then.... I don't ve d idea of d amounts of vampire film releases... They are fantasy, though.
Saintless: Twilight perhaps? 
agree with youi always wish to attent vampire's

Vampires. . . *scoffs*
Farey tals!
No point behind this, i believe.
Bloood cancerrr
I love vampires
twilight saga
When vampire movies become hits then pple get interested.
It aint real, i guess
Heeeee
Vampir's love a have but it very bad
MGJMGJMGJMDBTW
Sugar
Oh.......