I have learnd…
I came alone and i have to go alone…
I have learnd…
People are with you only when they need you, not otherwise…
I have learnd…
Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately bring a blame for you,
I have learnd…
A simple LIE of your close one can break you more than anything…
I have learnd…
Its very hard to weep alone when there is no shoulder to support u…
ULTIMATELY,,,
I have learnd…
Help people but not upto the point beyond your dignity..
I have learnd…
Love yourself and love people but only if u can do it without expecting anything from them…
I have learnd…
17 replies
130 views
Thanks 
I love d last stanza... Nice poem.
Looks like you've learned a lot..
Nice written up,it remind me a bit on The Puppet by Marquez. keep it up
I really love it.
I have learnt...love only those who love u and forget those who don't...i have learnt from this great topic of the day...
Nice, kipITuP
still my student i have learned much frm my trageic life
Well i have learned to love all BUT trust NONE!!
great! it i burst my heart
very nice matching to my profile
Very nice
That's great!
Keep learning.
Nice poem bro. 
wise words....
Luv it