Where you walk, I will walk
Where you lead, I will follow
You have led me through
The darkest night
I will follow you through
The brightest day
With you I will climb
The highest mountain
Together we can swim
The deepest sea
Just take my hand
I will trust in you
I will follow wherever
You lead me to
You rescued me
With a love so true
You introduced me to
A life so new
When my day was bright
You made it brighter
When my spirit was high
You lifted me higher
Then I found myself in need
There you were
A friend indeed
Where You Walk, I Will Walk
9 replies
81 views
Can you ever put complete trust in a loved one?
NIce 
sweet friendship..
Nice .gud.
Can i select as T.O.D
nice 0ne bro
____-D3vIL-HuNT-____: Can i select as T.O.D
nice 0ne bro
Nice & good one 
Nice words
wow! Nice...