what if dreams are another reality, a reality we can only contact and observe through sleep, or maybe for instance, when we dream of ourselves, its not us we are seeing, its someone else in a parallel reality or something like that,maybe that's why we can not influence a dream? and maybe it goes both ways, maybe we are their dreams
.
what are your thoughts on this? could it be possible?
Are dreams real?
37 replies
387 views
Nooooope!
I've dreaming of an apple girl from last two years,but i've not find her yet!
So..
Dreams are revelation of the future so since it is on the way 1 cant influence it as the future cant be influenced. We can only influence the present.
Yeah dreams are real,but not to everybody.Some people have the gift when they dream is like vision
Basim360: Nooooope!
I've dreaming of an apple girl from last two years,but i've not find her yet!
So..
you dont have the gift.It does have some or the other connection with real life, who knows the fact though!
Well explained at another (myth&mystery) forum check it
Dreams are good friends. When you're lonely
Yeah dreams are real
dreams are real but it comes in different dimension.
I can influence my dreams, especially if it is bad one I can wake up anytime
It's all in your mind,you can always have a control over your dreams .
Abhishek: Yeah it might be, I'd love to see that parallel universe in which I can fly and get all the girls. 
Sometimes real.
Nooooope!
Na!!!!
Basim360: Nooooope!
I've dreaming of an apple girl from last two years,but i've not find her yet!
So..
Basim360: Nooooope!
I've dreaming of an apple girl from last two years,but i've not find her yet!
So..
i saw sweet_apple member here maybe its her u looking forI don't think so dreams can't be real 
Interesting topic
seeing future possibilities at dream. I remember just usually flashes n every time it has happened. Its boring n i dont try remember dreams n life is then more interesting.
Dreams can be real if individual make it real
nope i think so till now my dreams never came true bt may be to others it may exist