I never thought this day would come,
Where my true love would leave me,
I know you see me all tore up inside,
But what else is there to do but cry.
You are watching over me day and night,
And you can feel my pain inside,
You tried to stay here on earth for me,
But God called upon you and wanted you with him.
The reason I'm still living is,
I know your waiting for my turn to go,
And every time I feel like dying,
I think what would you want me to do.
Losing You
18 replies
105 views
Nice 
Nice one. Bit short but ends with nice lines.
make more.Oh thats sad..
NiCe one
.
sad but god have always reason 4 everything..
losing whom 
Great work 
Wow bro keep going on 
Aw its sad indeed, but everything happens for a reason..even when our loved ones leave us forever they remain alive in our hearts.
Nice 2
So sad
words are perfect and good one once again
good post...
Surity
It painful
Nice 