For all those people who were in my life. Maybe you forgot me,but i didnt..
A lonly morning has come,
And i just wonder about things ive done,
About people who i have met,
About those moments whivh aint come back,
About those who got hurt,
About those who made me hurt.
And i wish i could come back,
Maybe change something,but mostly just live it again,
To see youre smile again and youre laugh,
To be with you right there where you are,
I still remmber those places i have been,
Those pretty faces i have seen,
Listened music that made me fly,
And could just watch with you that beatiful sky.
I could tell you so much now,
But it doesnt matter,
You disapeared like a snow,
But i didnt even try to catch.
I still remmber you...
For all
11 replies
114 views
thats nice.....
Never the grammar dear, its nicely d0ne.
Very nice words
, you know throughout life we meet different people,some change us for better,some we change for better,some hurt us and make us cry some always light up our days and make us smile, some we forget like we never knew them,and some leave indelible imprints in our hearts. And I'm sure they all remember you like you remember them
Cool..
Thanks i'd keep that in mind.
Really nice 
Nice 1
cool and nice...
Sweet 1