2WAP

A New Day Has Come

6 replies 59 views
A New Day Has Come by Celine Dion, Feels like a new year so I want to post this lyric of this song..., I've been waiting for so long... For a miracle to come... Everyone told me to be strong, Hold on and don't shed a tear... Through the darkness and good times.. I know I'll make it through.. And the world thought I had it all But I was waiting for you... Hush love, I see a light in the sky... Oh, it's almost blinding me.. I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love Let the rain come down and wash away my tears Let it fill my soul and drown my fears... Let it shatter the walls for a new sun... A new day has come... Where it was dark now there's light When there was pain now there's joy When there was weakness I found my strength, All in the eyes of a boy... Hush love, I see a light in the sky... Oh it's almost blinding me I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love... Let the rain come down and wash away my tears Let it fill my soul and drown my fears Let it shatter the walls for a new sun... A new day has come...

Log in or join to reply.