who wants to try there hands on Google +....interested ppl can leave there gmail ids here or msg me,il Invite you there !!!
Note: u must have a google profile for being able to use google+.
thnx
Google +
33 replies
212 views
I hope you all know about google plus.For those who dont know, i would like to describe it in one sentence -
IT MAY REPLACE FACEBOOK SOON
raul.gupta336@gmail.com
No use, my friend.. It won't work.
Despite the current users of google+ sent invite to others, they don't receive the invite. I tried it!
i knw they arent receiving the invite but still if a request has been sent out ur way ,u will b allowed to manage ur account.i myself did it dat away.
I'm not.. I am not able to login to google plus at all, despite showing singed in at the google plus..
frn sparko,well juz chek out those snaps i put as attachments,those were taken a few mins back wen i last signed in there.its still open for those small number of users who hav been invited by..
I trust the fact that u can sign in there, because a small group of people were sent invitation by google plus. But a user's manual invitation is not working.. If that's the fact, send me invitation at ridim.2nd@gmail.com 
acidizzed@gmail.com
sparko juz try logging in nw,after creating ur google profile.
mister sinister u also
invitation mite not reach ur inbox,but if u gona log in nw it would let u use it.
I think it worked. Because i did get invitation, but when i clicked on it i logged in only through my old id. But thanks 
abhishek invited...
Interesting.. Bt let me create a new id 1st..
Abhishek:
Nai aaya boss. 
it mite take 8-10hrs.Thanks dude it's working.
ur welcome...enjoy
skinnyC666@gmail.com
bLaCk_LiSt3d: skinnyC666@gmail.com
invitedYou need an invitation
Google+ is still in active development and not
yet available to everyone. You need an
invitation to sign in. Please check back later.