A horny question
17 replies
163 views
The chinese believe it increases the potency! It may be a hoax.
No, in my personal openion i do not believe it.
I dnt think so!Placebo....
Its a Myth
Rhino horn is made of keratin, the same stuff that makes up human hair and nails. It has no medicinal value you might as well bite your fingernails
I've got no idea
rhino horns is a trigger towards female rhinos embarking to the journey of sexual activity ..
Maybe..
Where do you get that?
bLaCk_LiSt3d: rhino horns is a trigger towards female rhinos embarking to the journey of sexual activity ..
jacki: Its a Myth
Rhino horn is made of keratin, the same stuff that makes up human hair and nails. It has no medicinal value you might as well bite your fingernails
WATERDRIBBLE: I think this should be in nature forum 
I agree to both..
No but Chinese peoples do believes that.
Muwale: Where do you get that?
dont know..juz popped out like it was a pimpleyup it really has
It might or might not. I believe that traditional medication sometimes cannot be explained through sciene, it doesn't mean they are not effective...
Yes, we mice eat it regularly. One horn a day keeps viagra away. -mousy-
It had no medical value
jacki: Its a Myth
Rhino horn is made of keratin, the same stuff that makes up human hair and nails. It has no medicinal value you might as well bite your fingernails
I agree. Those who think to try some though, I hope their bot gets tenderized.