Aishwarya Rai VS Angelina Jolie
41 replies
350 views
I dont think so, Angelina Jolie is more hot and yeah, she got the sweet lips.
Yes just a bit.
I think angelina joji is the best
angelina not a good looking woman
I have never seen the other before.
Aishwariya Rai.
The_Phenom: I dont think so, Angelina Jolie is more hot and yeah, she got the sweet lips.
i agreeAngelina is only good with her lips and eyes to some extent. Aish has been a highly flamboyant enchantress with all she has.
They both are old now, and moms too. So I'd delete 'em from my list.
I stay with Angelina
i dont like both
Aishwarya is more beautiful!
Speaking of beauty Aishwarya is perfect but speaking of d real thing Jolie is d best.
miss world ash
Yes just bt lil bit.
AnGeLiNa JoLiE
i prefer the beauty of angelina jolie 
preitty zheitta
i prefer angelina jolie