Have you ever watched any 3D Films in your local cinemas? Do 3D films tickets cost more than the normal one?
3D Films in Cinema
23 replies
232 views
No, i have'nt done such, maybe one day i will, but im not sure about it.
Ya of course, many times already. 3D movies cost more than 5 dollar and ordinary movies like only 3-3.5 dollar. Don't really like 3D movie it gives me headache.
I realy dnt ejoy any thing three d its nt ment for at al
They cost more and often the cinema sells you the glasses to watch the film. If you remember to keep them you'll be saving yourself a bit. Though I have found that many so called 3D movies don't really show much 3D stuff that you'd notice. The ads before the movie seem to show more. 
3d tvs are out in market
No I havent.
I do not like 3D
ya i did it and is more expensive than 2D animation
Only one so far. Its about R20 more than a normal movie.
last week i The Transformers in 3D & even today i saw Harry Porter...
Ya of course,
I like 3d movie's because of graphics
I have but am not really a fan of it and neither do I like those 3D glasses.
my first 3d movie is hounter 3d
I watched Shrek in 3D , it was awesome ! 
have never watched one at the movies,,will wait till i get a 3d tv..
avatar d last air bender
bad to the eyes
3d film resident evil retribution
