Have you had your phone repaired before? If so how many times did you get it repaired? Or you don't bother repairing instead you just buy a new one?
Mobile Repair
9 replies
167 views
I punched my screen phone out of anger few months back, and the screen broke. I thought it'd cost a lot. I had to use tape to cover it though. When I sought the mobile store, he said it wasn't so serious. The LCD screen didn't break so I saved my hundred dollars for that. I just needed to replace my few months old Nokia with a new casing. Since then I promised myself not to punch my phone again. Besides, this one I'm having is really expensive. I can't afford to lose it anymore.
That was my story... Tell me yours...
own a nokia 5220.hardware problem,sent it 4repair dozens o time...juz got fed,i pass it down to my bro..buy a new phone..
Mine is still with the doctor.
Hehe... Luckily your punching hand didn't need repairs
mine was application error,i didn't bother to get it repaired so i bought new one...
5-6time
software repaired
I own a Mobile 3S shop..Sales.Service.Spare parts.Do i need to write more? 
I DO REPAIR IF I SO MUCH LOVE THE PHONE