2WAP

Leave Out All the Rest

8 replies 64 views
Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park I dreamed I was missing You were so scared But no one would listen Cause no one else cared After my dreaming I woke with this fear What am I leaving When I'm done here? So if you're asking me I want you to know...
#1
When my time comes Forgive the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed And don't resent me When you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest... Don't be afraid I've taken my beating I've shed but I'm me I'm strong at the surface Not all the way through I've never been perfect So neither have you So if you're asking me I want you to know...

Log in or join to reply.