. MakE__Up .
21 replies
192 views
Laketempest:
makeup is used because sometimes it can enhance physical appearance. But abuse of makeup isnt all that attractive.
makeup off,sum women look ugly hell..It is mostly beginners who are inexperienced in the use of makeup, that overdo it. Or women that has been abused physically. There are also some women who purposefully want to make themselves unattractive
To make them beautiful.
As for me i do it inhabitate my looking in the publicg, but with reasons
Muwale: To make them beautiful.
bt natural beauty is natural. . . .Well I don't. I did on some occasions but that was a long time ago. Make up makes my face seem heavy so I won't want to wear it again...
They try harder to look pretty I guess.
Ladies make up to let their beauty show up.
For hiding natural beauty
Lok gud
look beautiful
hahahahaha
some wear make up like bloody ghost
i don't wear make up 
Not me
It adds to beauty. But heavy make up makes one looks like a ghost. 
Because of beauty. But i like neutral beauty of girls
I prefer very little make-up on. In my opinion, less make-up or no make-up at all.
im not used make up when m outing,just used cream and lipsalve
Thse who wear 2mch make up dnt hv any idea about being glamorous thy jst ovr wearing t
Im girl n i wear makeup bt i dnt go overboard. Usually wen i wear it its mascara, lip gloss or other lip color n maybe so eye shadow. A lot of girls feel like they have 2 wear it or need 2 wear it 2 look good. Some of them dnt realize that the way they wear it actually makes them look worse. If ur going 2 wear it, you need 2 knw how 2 appropriately apply it so that it doesnt luk caked and fake.