2WAP

Always be My angel

5 replies 100 views
Cant escape The way that im feeling Tomorrow will never be the same How i wish that i Can wake up from this dream I wanna start All over again and i Fall asleep and i Dream you're here Chorus: Forever i'll love you You'll always be my angel And all the dreams Of you and me I'll hold till we're together Nothing will Ever take your place And the things We had in your time All your smiles Warming my heart Like when you Would put your hand in mind And i fall asleep And i dream you're here Repeat Chorus: Someday i'll be coming home to you Like we were never apart And everytime i loose my way And wish for you I will find you in my heart Cant escape The way that im feeling Tomorrow will never be the same Chorus: Forever i'll love you You'll always be my angel And all my dreams Of you and me I'll hold till were together

Log in or join to reply.