2WAP

Seal-Loves Divine

7 replies 107 views
Then the rain storm Came over me And i felt my spirit break I had lost all of my Believe you see And realise my mistake But time threw A prayer to me And all around me Became still Chorus: I need love Loves Divine Please forgive me Now i see that i've been blind Give me love Love is what i need To help me know my name Through the rain storm came sanctuary And i felt my spirit fly I have found All of my reality I realise what it takes Repeat Chorus: Dont battle Dont break Show me how to live And promise me you wont forsake Cause love can help me now my name Well i tried to say Theres nothing wrong When inside i felt me Lying all along But the message here Was plain to see Believe me Chorus: Cause i need love Loves divine Please forgive me Now i see That i've been blind Give me love Love is what i need To help me know my name Dont battle Dont break Show me how to live And promise me You wont forsake Cause love can help me know my name Love can help me know my name

Log in or join to reply.