2WAP

Leona Lewis-Bleeding Love

12 replies 120 views
Closed off from love I didnt need the pain Once or twice was enough And it was often pain Time starts to pass Before you know it Youre frozen hmmm But something happened For the very first time with you My heart melted to the ground Found something true And everyones looking round Thinking im going crazy But i dont care what they say Im inlove with you They try to pull me away But they dont know the truth My heart is crippled By the pain that i keep on closing You cut me open and i Chorus: Keep Bleeding Keep keep bleeding love I keep bleeding Keep keep bleeding love Keep bleeding Keep keep bleeding love You cut me open Trying hard not to hear But they talk so loud Theyre piercing sounds Fill my ears Try to fill me with doubt Yet i know that the goal Is to keep me from falling But nothings greater Than the rest that comes With your embrace And in this world of loneliness I see your face Yet everyone around me Thinks that im going crazy baby baby But i dont care what they say Im inlove with you They try to pull me away But they dont know the truth My heart is crippled By the pain that i keep on closing You cut me open and I Repeat Chorus: And its draining All of me Though they find it hard to believe I'll be wearing this scar For everyone to see I dont care what they say Im inlove with you They try to pull me away But they dont know the truth My heart is crippled By the pain that i keep on closing You cut me open and I Chorus: Keep bleeding Keep Keep Bleeding Love I keep bleeding Keep Keep Bleeding Love ooh you cut me open and i Keep bleeding Keep keep Bleeding Love Oh

Log in or join to reply.