I would like to start a thread in which everyone writes instant, unedited poetry. It might be surprising to see what we come up with.
And please no stupid copy-pasting
Spontaneous Poems.
29 replies
296 views
Snow flakes on the pond
Drifting towards the sea,
Swept up by time
And of course, eternity.
Damn, server gave me a few moments to think, but it WAS spontaneous. 
Nice try.
Mine comes sooner 
_KJOE_: Mine comes sooner 
So, where is it? Or you just agree. ok i got a lot what or you talking about cuz so what up with you
Composing mine!
lost c0nnecti0n try again huhuhu.
DeMoNiC_AnGeL: m waiting for u..
waiting for this dark time to pass through..
u r aint urself anymore..
the gaming fever is on ur head for sure..
m tryina get ur attention..
but ur ignorance is really puttin me in tension..
i will wait until u rearrange ur priorties..
n till ur sure of what it is..
hope u wil call me soon..
m lookin up to the midnight moon..
Going to church does not make you a christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car..
Tears in my eyes,
Jello in the mold.
Am I cool?
Or just plain bold? 
jhonny jhonny yes papa,
Eatin sugar?
no papa.
Tellin a lie?
Haha
haris: jhonny jhonny yes papa,
Eatin sugar?
no papa.
Tellin a lie?
Haha
Crazy good. FalleN: I would like to start a thread in which everyone writes instant, unedited poetry. It might be surprising to see what we come up with.
And please no stupid copy-pasting
I've got one....
I got up early,
My hairs were curly,
I pissed in my pants nearlyIf i could have just one wish,i would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of ur breath on my nick,the warmth of you lips on my cheek,the touch of your finger n my skin,and the feel of your heart beating of mine.....Knowing that i could never find the feeling with anyone other than you.
sH1vAm:
I've got one....
I got up early,
My hairs were curly,
I pissed in my pants nearly
,
It happens rarely!
I go to watch TV sincerely,
I was watching Lost regularly,
I liked a fat man called Hurley,
But Jack was acting poorly!
Wow, good one, I like lost... I've seen it twice. I feel so alone,
Textin on my phone.
I wish she would talk to me,
I think I might go crazy! 
Thats sweet and frank 
AfaQue: I feel so alone,
Textin on my phone.
I wish she would talk to me,
I think I might go crazy! 
I dont know...
I dont know...!
I DONT KNOW!!!!!!
You love me,
but am not good enough.
You hate me,
but I'm the one you can't live without.
You dump me,
then you want me back.
I'm kinda getting tired of all your crap.
There's another waiting for me.
She'd grab the chance, as soon as I'm free.
I dont mind either...
I dont mind none.
I just need a breather,
a coke and rum.
When her mood's up,
mine goes high!
When her's is low...
Mine stays high!
When she's PMSing...
My mood's still fine.
When her mood's are swinging,
Mine's sky rocketing.
When she's loving,
I'm just plain high.
She Screams,
I laugh.
She scolds,
I still laugh.
She dumps me for the stupidest reasons,
yet I laugh.
She cries and wants me back...
That's when I fall apart.