DOMESTIC DOG FACTS
8 replies
200 views
My ex girlfriend had a pug dog, but the poor thing had a lot of trouble breathing coz it's an 'overbred' one, also their eyes nearly pop out. I think overbreeding is abuse of animals, so domesticating I find all right, but breeding should stop where it gets bizarre.
nice info brother
Nice facts about domestic dog
Dogs are like human.they hv assited men in hunting,fighting and spying
nice i like it
nice topic by dog
I have a nice dog, i like this topic
And the dog did not eat you up thats weird _lol_
TheMouse: My ex girlfriend had a pug dog, but the poor thing had a lot of trouble breathing coz it's an 'overbred' one, also their eyes nearly pop out. I think overbreeding is abuse of animals, so domesticating I find all right, but breeding should stop where it gets bizarre.