Can Music Change the Mood?
45 replies
250 views
The Answer is Yes The Music have power to change the Mood.
It happend to me recently, when i was in a Bad mood I heard a song and my mood was completely changed, I became cool.
The song was mere_heeriye_fakiriye
It was a private song but the melody of the song haunted me for many days.
-
heeriye_fakiriye.3gp 2 MB · 15 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
-
heeriye_fakiriye.3gp 2 MB · 31 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
shakti: The Answer is Yes The Music have power to change the Mood.
It happend to me recently, when i was in a Bad mood I heard a song and my mood was completely changed, I became cool.
The song was mere_heeriye_fakiriye
It was a private song but the melody of the song haunted me for many days.
This is My Expirence which I want to share with You all, If You have any Expirence related to Music, please share with us. If You find downloading the attachment, You can download from my gallery
shakti: If You find downloading the attachment, You can download from my gallery
I mean difficulty in downloading the fileYes! Im a music lover.
Yes, it sure can. When i'm in a foul mood, i usually select one of my "feel-good" playlist on my ipod, and after a good hour, things do brighten up.
Yeah
dz z mah fav song
I am singer so no question about it.
yes music change the mode
Yes. When u fel sad and what ever that may cause it ,could be a mistake u made or ur friend got u angry,or u just dnt like what ur seeing at the moment,or u lost ur lover,infact any problem u hv encountered,and u wana feel happy and gud,al u hv to do is to lesting to lovely and meaningful music
Sure! Music was made it 4 provocat people reactions, music is my expression! 

Yes it can change the mood.
Most defenitly yes
Of course i believe in music.
Muzic has a vry strng influence on my mood
Alot. . .
Yeah it can!!! It happens to me most whenever am in a mood, just play me one then it comes
The_Phenom:
of course music can influence my mood.
yeah ryt .....especially when im inlove ........ i use to listen love songs ....