2WAP

WESTLIFE-If i let u go

10 replies 68 views
Day after day Time pass away N' i just can't get you off my mind Nobody knows I hide it inside I keep on searching but i can't find The courage to show To letting you know I've never felt so much love before And once again i'm thinking about taking the easy way out CHORUS: But if i let you go I will never know what my life would be Holding you close to me Will i ever see you smiling back at me (oh yeah) How will i know if i let you go Night after night I hear myself say Why can't this feeling just fade away There's no one like you (no one like you) You speak to my heart (speak to my heart) Its such a shame we're worlds apart I'm too shy to ask I'm too proud to loose But sooner or later i gotta choose And one again i'm thinking about Taking the easy way out CHORUS: If i let you go (ooh baby) Once again i'm thinking about Taking the easy way out Chorus: - - - -

Log in or join to reply.