~ Clinic
22 replies
188 views
"God please... oh no I'm going to die!" I hate doctors. 
I hope it's something harmless to mice but fatal to humans, HAHAHA Muaaahahahaaa
fu9it1v3: "God please... oh no I'm going to die!" I hate doctors. 
TheMouse: I hope it's something harmless to mice but fatal to humans, HAHAHA Muaaahahahaaa
I feel nervous.
Dheng: I feel nervous.
huyiKill the doctor he's gona hurt me
What will the doctor ask ans what kind of medicines will he prescribe?
lol I think about nothing, because I already can guess what doctor will say..
Doctor is next to God
i compare my illnes to others nd then i felt comfort.
i keep watching how buzy are the hospital staff
Injection. . .he give or not. . .
Nothing just keep waiting
Clinic? Nah
Is thr ne female doc...
I don't like to go clinic
What people are suffering from
inject ,new med,new rules