How do you usually sneeze?
> As quietly as possible, with a hanky.
> Or with extra sound effects, to scare people even a hundred feets away. 
Aaaaachooo.....!
26 replies
212 views
I don't sneeze, I contaminate areas.
Very noisy
I sneeze atleast 5-6 times in a row. There is something wrong with my nose. 
As usual, not really quiet but not roaring as well
I sneeze quite a lot, the allergic you see. 
Depends. If I cannot control it I might just need to scare ppl off
As quietly as possible, with a hanky.
Forgot 
As fast as . . .without ne noice
Loud very loud
Aaaahchinggg!! 
Quiet as possible. . . . 
I cover my mouth
Quietly as possible but when can't control, .....
Aaaaaaach!..quietly 
a naturally one i think
aa aaaa aaaaaaaancheeeeee.. like a disaster..
Don't remember
If I'm too ill, I cannot possibly sneeze politely.. But I will always cover my nose and mouth with disposable tissue so everyone won't feel annoyed.
Nt quiet nd nt noisy jst a moderate aaaaaaachooow