A moment ago it seemed
it was yesterday
you were here with me
And everything seems to
be the same
What am i supposed to do
with all these empty rooms?
sit here in solitude
with the smell of your
perfume
Ya never took the time to
know me
Ya never took the time to
understand
Ya never took the time to
know me
Yeah
Cause lovin'you is all i
ever had
Still lovin'you is all i ever
have
This wasn't what i wanted
to be
a man in misery
Girl i look back a thousand
times
And can't believe that you
left me
Why you leave me baby
Why can't you understand
my pain
How can i explain
Girl i don't know what i'm
doin' wrong
I can't believe that your
love is gone
Cause you never took the
time to know me
said you never took the
time to know me
You never took the time
to understand
Oh
Oh yeah
said you never took the
time to know me
said you never took the
time to know me
see lovin' you is all i ever
had
Ooh yeah
You're all i need
You're all i see
And i wish that we could
do it again
Cause you never took the
time to know
Baby you never took the
time to know me
You never took the time
to understand
Oh oh
Yeah
said you never took the
time to know me
Yeah
Because of you now i'm
just a lonely man
Oh
Because of you now i'm
just a lonely man
AKON - Never took the time
31 replies
309 views
I hate Akon. Sorry.
Akon is gud thanx
gRuNgEpRiNcE: I hate Akon. Sorry.
I like Akon cos he is good in singinNice song,dude.
EpIcInCoGnItO: I hate Akon. Sorry.
A normal person would say..."I like that singer" OR "i don't like that singer"...BUT first time I have seen a person saying "I hate that singer"???????????
Just few questions regarding that sentence...
Has he stealth ur gf?
Has he kicked you?
Has he slapped you?
Has he made fun of you?
If NOT then what is the reason behind your hatred...Only God knowsGrUnGePrInCe: I hate Akon. Sorry.
I think u are wronge.When U Get Attracted ToSomeone, U Realize What Is Love ??? But, When That Someone Starts Avoiding U, U Realize What Is Life 
oh yes
he makes me feel like am one of a kind thanks to akon for god inspiration on him.
heis too good
good akon
i love akon
i love akon
I like akon, his style is different frm others
nice one, ,
Has he stealth ur gf?
Has he kicked you?
Has he slapped you?
Has he made fun of you?
If NOT then what is the reas
he is awsomw
Why some people hate singers
Has he stealth ur gf?
Has he kicked you?
Has he slapped you?
Has he made fun of you?