I've been alone with you
inside my mind
And in my dreams i've
kissed your lips a
thousand times
I sometimes see you pass
outside my door
Hello,is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
you're all i've ever wanted,(and) my arms
are open wide
'Cause you know just what
to say
And you know just what
to do
And i want to tell you so
much,i love you . . . .
I long to see the sunlight
in your hair
And tell you time and time
again how much i care
sometimes i feel my heart
will overflow
Hello,i've just got to let
you know
'Cause i wonder where
you are
And i wonder what you do
Are you somewhere
Feeling lonely,or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your
heart
for i haven't go a clue
But let me start by saying,
I love you. . . . .
Hello,is it me you're looking for?
'Cause i wonder where
you are
And i wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your
heart
for i haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying
. . . . . I love you
Lionel Richie - Hello
9 replies
150 views
nice. Weldon
Weldone my guy 
Kul one bros
Nice i like it
... Okay good ..
Like this song
Nice lyrics
along with me yeahh
Nice song...