Latest movies on cinemas, or coming soon movies that are commercialised on tv and the DVD is not yet available. Which latest movies are you looking forward to watching?
Latest Movies
42 replies
359 views
I look forward to watching Pirates of Caribbean 4, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Sleeping Beauty...
SuperMan & Pirate of the Caribbean
Pirates of Caribbean 4. DVD is avaliable
ready salman khan
pirets of crabian
cars2
King of sex
Ra-one shahrukh khan
Cnt w8 2 c CAPT. JACK SPARR0W kick as5 again
I want to watch Kung Fu Panda and Transformers.
transformers, harry potter, the impossible
Legion I prefer.
transformers 3d
Looking forward to Superman with Amy Adams as Lois Lane. 
harry potter n d deathly hallows part 2.! gosh,i will miss harry potter 
Rita: King of sex
King of sex?READY (SALMAN KHAN)
Deathly hallows part 2 is on my hitlist right now.
Rita: King of sex
Good choice i already watched harry potter ending. . next attraction: happy feet 2, spiderman and mission impossible