I'm not sure...
I hope not, but i don't know. If I know it coming then I am going to do some crazy stuff. I think I will just do crazy stuff on 12/21/2012 anyway...... But, what do you think? Will it end?
Will the World End? When?
44 replies
524 views
Yeah but for everybody else, there is a big difference between your death and the end of the world. 
Iron-Monkey: But how will they know the world has ''ended'' if they die? 
May be the cat and the m0use next d0or will inform all the died ones.Iron-Monkey: But how will they know the world has ''ended'' if they die? 
Do they need to know? Who cares? wait for the 'gog' n 'magog'...
I have no idea when but if it is tomorrow I just hope it ends fast and painless
I don't have any plan of doing something I don't usually do, think life is good as it is already.
Iron-Monkey: Thats what am trying to say 
Well the point is, if the world is going to end and everybody is going to die, I can do whatever I want because there will be no one after me to laugh about that of talk about all the crazy shxt I did. But if only I die, people will laugh and talk about what I did before I died. Honesty, no one knows.... People can predict all they want but it is said that when the time comes, it will happen unexpectedly to the point we will have not time if not little time to prepare.
Iron-Monkey: Reputation?
Yeah, of course that's the only thing that stops us from doing things. No one knows when the world will end.
the one who can predict is god that what will happen next .so dont hear any rumour that the world will end on this and that day
Let us wait and see
I atleast want to marry her before dying.
At least it wont end today i think, but one day it will.
-XtInCtX-: I atleast want to marry her before dying.
Marry who? Nobody knows when the world ended
that only a people predcti0n that world end 12-12-2012, always remember only god who knows when..
Ofcourse my sweetheart 
Abhishek:
Marry who? 
According to the bible nt even the angels in heaven knws when the world is gona end,Only God knws
Nice lie.the world will end when God wants
kayusfrank: Nice lie.the world will end when God wants
u clearly dnt read ur bible hun-XtInCtX-: Ofcourse my sweetheart 
Who's your sweetheart?