2WAP

Be mine by king_soul

5 replies 53 views
Girl u know everyday my mind is on you Baby boo come roll let me be your ur one-two I wanna be the fool coz my world is around you Girl I love nd I need you and that is one true Girl you kmow you please my mind Oh! I swear I want you to be mine Baby you know I cannot tell lie Your love in my heart I won't deny let's not delay coz there is no time my love is costly don't take it for a dime everynight in our bedroom i'll read you my psalms If God's cares he'll make you the control of my life Other girls are interim love, you are the owner of my heart Heaven can testify you are the apple of my eye I will cease to exist if you out of my sight And we'll multiply and be fruitful if God be on our side If my life is in Darkness come my light If i'm doing everything wrong angel come make it right we can go the heavens and we would need no flight And our love would be cherished even though sometimes we fight

Log in or join to reply.