Hellow wappers let me and my friend basim make u entertain once again. . . . . .
here is the game for u to know ur mindset.
New game
24 replies
225 views
Let make us u 2 know more about d game
1.Here der wil b asked 5 questions 2 each partispant
2.After answering d 5 questions it left 4 d 2wap wappers 2 hit karma
3.After hitting karma best of 3 wil be selected from 5 of karma's
4.Den dat 3 wil c added
5.Highest total value of karmas wil be win.
RULES :
*partispant should have 50 posts bcoz to encourage new members also
*No quotes allowed.quotes wil be deleted and fined to the one who do quote
*copying others answer would be not consider
WAY OF JUDGING :
*70% wid the karma
*20% wid our guest moderator
*10% wid my friend basim360
GIFTS TO WINNERS
*500 pulses to winner
*150 pulses for whom got highest karma for a single question on all partispants
Enroll ur names here and wait for the more updates and be update to the topic to know the questios.
enroll fast topic wil be closed in few hours
I'm in.
m in!!
I am in too.. I just hope we dont have to be online live to answer the questions?
SpArKo: I am in too.. I just hope we dont have to be online live to answer the questions?
dnt w0rry!Nice game dude,, count me in..!
count me in
m also 
I'm in
SoWry bR0's , m bUzY b0y
me to pls
Ok am in...
What a game
I twice in
70%
nice dude
.
Sent mobile via MebApp.com. *Free on participating carriers.