Scientists have discovered a new habitable planet Gilese 581d. There is permanent day at one side and Permanent night at the other side.
Is anyone thinking of relocating? 
New Planet
12 replies
217 views
..If i have unlimited oxygen in the mask, i can think of a vacation. Only thing i'd be left to find out is whether the journey to that planet would not alone consume my vacation period.
i wanna goh0w much 4 return ticket
I lost my wallet smwere, 
Not likely. I'm so not going to spend my precious holiday in the land of nowhere. No AC? I can't live.
okay if my work give me vacation 
No, I am staying here on my home planet with all the animals and plants i already know. Although i hope pretty much everyone else goes so this planet can heal. 
Lol..
Darn!If I knew that earlier,I would never
bought that ticket for Mars...
i wd rather like to visit S.A. where my swty lives..