A love of mine
With a song and wine
You're harsh and divine
Like truths and a lie
But the tale ends not here
I've nothing to fear
For my love is a hell of giving and hollow
And the bright emptiness
In a room full of it
Is a cruel mistress
Woah...
I feel this unrest
That nest of hollowness
For I have nowhere to go and I'm cold
Here I feel so lonely....
There's a better place than this....emptiness
And i'm so lonely
There's a better place than this....emptiness
Tune, mere jaana, kabhi nahin jana
Ishq mera, dard mera....hai
Tune, mere jaana, kabhi nahin jana
Ishq mera, dard mera
Aashiq tera...
Bheed mein khoya rehta hai
Jaane jahan...
Tu jo to itna kehta hai...
That I feel so lonely....
There's a better place than this....emptiness
And I'm so lonely
There's a better place than this....emptiness
emptiness by rohan rathod..
6 replies
60 views
Cool song there.
Bored by this song now. . . Very common place in eve1 mob. . .
GhAyAl: Bored by this song now. . . Very common place in eve1 mob. . .
-heehee- poet gr8More and more pls
Emmmmm,craze gud
vry good 