Would you rather lose your teeth or your hair?
25 replies
167 views
None
None.......
My hair, of course.
i've made a start.
Same answer, None..
My hair I think.
Haha, even though i'd rather not lose any of them, if i had to choose i'd choose my hair. If i lose all my teeth i could barely eat anything and it would even be hard to talk. ^.^ very interesting question, lol..!
none 
I wont mind loosing hair, infact i want to.. Provided if its not from my head! You know what i mean.. 
I'll loose my teeth, I heard kissing is very good when you don't have teeth. 
Yes, I'd rather lose my hair but let's hope I will not. Teeth, you need lots of money to make them... 
b0th r scary...my teeth
i rather lost my teeth 
I'm a foodholic. I can't can't CAN'T lose my teeeeeeeth!! Fake teeth can never rip the juicy yummyness off a pork rib.
Take my hair, anytime!
None
Hair bt not my teeth
Hair ..
Bald is fine to me..
My teeth
I need my teeth for biteing ladies arses 
My hair.shrt hair is bttr thn losn my hair